Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andrey Demchenko <de...@kyivstar.net> on 2002/07/08 08:41:13 UTC

Re: Connection pooling w. 1.4.0.

Hi,
1) check installation guide on Cocoon site for
    "Java 1.4 configuration"
2) You need jdbc driver for JDK 1.4
    For example Oracle issue this  jdbc driver
    with Oracle 9iR2 (you may download it separately)
3) I recommend you rebuild Cocoon2 under JDK 1.4.
4) Also I was read in this mail list recomendation
    to recompile Excalibur under JDK 1.4
I do not check it, but I hope this help you.
It will be interested for me to know results.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Demchenko.