Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ossi petz <os...@hallo.ms> on 2007/03/12 18:30:27 UTC

release:prepare fails with subversion error

hallooo

i am trying to get me thorugh the release steps using maven 2.0.5 and
subversion.

i have created several modules (pretty similar to the spring migration
example from the book) abd done a checkout.

within the directory of the parent pom i execute:
  # mvn release:prepare

this fails with the error:
Command output:
svn: directory C:\eclipse-ws\release\project.server\target\.svn
containing working copy admin area is missing

that folder (.svn) was there on the initial checkout. but somehow it
seems to be deleted and recreated during the prepare steps??

furthermore (as this step fails) the pom.xml files of the modules in the
subversion repository have a changed version, the are no longer snapshots!?

does anyone has a clue how to fix this?
thanks a lot

regards
op

Re: release:prepare fails with subversion error

Posted by ossi petz <os...@hallo.ms>.
Hallooo!

Thanks for your input. This did solve my issue!

kind ragards
op

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.