Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by SCHOTT Michael <mi...@alcatel-lucent.com> on 2009/01/30 09:18:20 UTC

Re: Problem with packaging 3 JSR 181 SU's in one SA

Hi

I solved the same problem with your answer but when I try to access the web
service, only one answers me correctly. The others answer me that this
methods isn t contained in the service and gives me the list of operation of
the only working service. In the response it shows the correct namespace.

All my web services are referenced in the same http-su.