Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Bin Lan <bl...@perimeterusa.com> on 2012/11/14 06:20:57 UTC

Changing behavior of StandardAnalyzer

So currently, if I use StandardAnalyzer to construct a QueryParser, and
pass tString "From: someone@gmail.com" to the parser, it returns a query
which is "From: someone From: gmail.com". Is there easy way that I can
change this so it returns "From: "someone gmail.com"" instead?

We had a in-house Analyzer implementation, it used to do this on lucene
2.9, but somehow the behavior changes after we upgrade to 3.6.1.

Regards
--
Bin Lan
Software Developer

Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PerimeterNews
Read Our Blog: security.perimeterusa.com/blog

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information of Perimeter Internetworking Corp.  Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of the original message.

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

Re: Changing behavior of StandardAnalyzer

Posted by Bin Lan <bl...@perimeterusa.com>.
Hi Kiwi,

Thank you, that works.

Regards