Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/09/27 21:21:53 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Glen Mazza for CXF committer

This vote has been open for almost a week on cxf-dev and over 72 hours on
private@incubator.  I'm closing the vote.

Results:

+1 IPMC binding:  jim, jgenender, jstrachan, mriou
+1 CXF: dkulp, gnodet, njiang, apaibir, pjones, ubhole, blin, jgawor,
ddiephouse, ffang, jma, jmao, jliu

No other votes.   Thus, 4 binding +1 and 13 non-binding +1 votes.   Thus,
this vote has passed.   We'll start the process of granting Karma.

Welcome aboard Glen!

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Glen Mazza for CXF committer

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Thanks Dan, and thanks team for your support!  I'm very happy you have
all allowed me to make CXF my new open source home.

Regards,
Glen