Posted to cvs@avalon.apache.org by mc...@apache.org on 2003/05/04 14:06:54 UTC

cvs commit: avalon-cornerstone/threads - New directory

mcconnell    2003/05/04 05:06:54

  avalon-cornerstone/threads - New directory

Re: cvs commit: avalon-cornerstone/threads - New directory

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Berin Loritsch wrote:

>>> However you didn't attempt to obtain a decision, you just did things.
>>

>> Berin:
>>
>> What are you talking about?
>

> The sentence above read like this:
>
> We haven't come to a decision, so I figured that since the source code
> was here, to rearrange everything in place.

?

Are we actually talking about the same things?

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: cvs commit: avalon-cornerstone/threads - New directory

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> Stephen McConnell wrote:

>>> In the absence of any decision on the structural Avalon landscape -
>>> cornerstone is where the content is.
>>
>> However you didn't attempt to obtain a decision, you just did things.
>
> Berin:
>
> What are you talking about?

The sentence above read like this:

We haven't come to a decision, so I figured that since the source code
was here, to rearrange everything in place.

I was pointing out that we haven't had time to come to a decision on
1) to do it (although I think we all are in agreement with the general
direction) and
2) where it should be done.

There was just a bunch of CVS commits.  At least what I saw.

-----Chris Rock

Re: cvs commit: avalon-cornerstone/threads - New directory

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I think it would be much more productive to bring the
> Cornerstone stuff into excalibur instead of rearranging things in place
> here.

In the absence of any decision on the structural Avalon landscape -
cornerstone is where the content is.

> In the end we should have one place to look for components.

I agree.

Steve.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Steve, you obviously missed the message I sent regarding future Avalon
direction.  I think it would be much more productive to bring the