Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 14:52:58 UTC

[HEADS-UP] 2.5.0 release some time next week... (after wed)

${SUBJECT}

All we need now is to fix the examples...some are broken...  and we
are in a good place for the release I think.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [HEADS-UP] 2.5.0 release some time next week... (after wed)

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Since I fixed it.. I will try to cut the release today.. will send it
out as soon as it's ready any time now.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
Can we add

Posted by Andy Taylor <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
@Clebert

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by MichaelAndrePearce <mi...@me.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
I think I've got the examples in good shape.  I'm just running a few tests
before I send the PR.

Justin

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.