Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott McCrory <sc...@mccrory.com> on 2001/06/12 05:56:45 UTC

Turbine and VisualAge for Java?

I searched through the archives for this, but came up with little... Does
anyone have a good set of instructions on getting the TDK going in
VisualAge for Java, or even better, a set of .dat files I could import?  It
sounds like the order you import the library sources into the IDE is
important, but after 6 hours of trying, I can't find the right order and
still have a working Tomcat test environment.  Thanks in advance,
   Scott

Re: Turbine and VisualAge for Java?

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.
Iam using Turbine in VisualAge and have experienced NO problems whatsoever.

I just made a new project and imported the files.

What kind of problems are you exactly experiencing?

/colin