Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by UPGANLAWAR Aniket <AU...@iom.int> on 2004/06/24 19:20:49 UTC

Stale Session Exceptions

Dear All,

Am having a rather weird problem.

I have a web app deployed using Tapestry 3.0. and the problem that occurs is
that some users keep getting stale session exceptions everytime they login
to the application while some others are able to use it properly without any
problems. I have tried everything from setting page headers to prevent
caching of pages to calling getVisit() everytime the login page is called in
order to create the session. Doesn't seem to work..

Is there something obvious that I am missing? Any suggestions??

Thanks

Aniket

Re: Stale Session Exceptions

Posted by Anandkumar Chandran <an...@verchaska.com>.
getEngine().getVisit() == null

getPage().getVisit() will force the creation of the visit, but getEngine().getVisit() will not.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry