Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Alex Zai <az...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 21:28:50 UTC

MKLDNN dynamically linked

Currently in mxnet-mkl the libmxnet.so is dynamically linked to to
libmkldnn.so.0. This is known to cause some issues if the wrong version of
mkldnn is linked. Can we static link this file instead?

Alex

Re: MKLDNN dynamically linked

Posted by Hagay Lupesko <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1
Kellen made a good call about watching out for the license. Not an issue
for MKL-DNN though, which I believe has an Apache 2 license.

Posted by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com>.
+1 for static link :)

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.