Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2006/02/17 16:01:23 UTC

[classlib] Snapshot build 378478 available

A new class library snapshot build is available on the Harmony binary
downloads page:

http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/

This is the state of the classlib code at repository revision 378478,
and is made available as a convenience for those who do not have the
required tool chain to build the code themselves.  There are different
downloads for windows and linux:

   harmony-classlib-r378478-linux-x86-snapshot.tgz
   harmony-classlib-r378478-win-x86-snapshot.zip

Details of how to rebuild these binaries from source and how to obtain a
compatible VM to run the code are given here:

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/build_classlib.html

There are a number of bug fixes and enhancements in this new snapshot.
Please download it and try it, and if there are any problems send a note
to the dev list.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: [classlib] Snapshot build 378478 available

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Tim Ellison wrote:
> A new class library snapshot build is available on the Harmony binary
> downloads page:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/harmony/snapshots/
>
> This is the state of the classlib code at repository revision 378478,
> and is made available as a convenience for those who do not have the
> required tool chain to build the code themselves.  There are different
> downloads for windows and linux:
>
>    harmony-classlib-r378478-linux-x86-snapshot.tgz
>    harmony-classlib-r378478-win-x86-snapshot.zip
>
> Details of how to rebuild these binaries from source and how to obtain a
> compatible VM to run the code are given here:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/build_classlib.html
>
> There are a number of bug fixes and enhancements in this new snapshot.
> Please download it and try it, and if there are any problems send a note
> to the dev list.
>
> Thanks to everyone who has contributed.

I more and more think it's time to make gump chew on this.... too bad I
have *zero* time these days :-/

Leo?

--
Stefano.

Re: [classlib] Snapshot build 378478 available

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
fixed - thx for pointing it out...