Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Great Man <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/06 01:44:53 UTC

Local Repository

Greetings,

We have some jar files that are not found from ibiblio repository such as Microsoft sqa jar etc.

What we are thinking that we create our own repository within company network and all developers could use that repository as first choice for them...

Is that possible ?? Any pointers are really appreciated.

Thanks

Petr

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Re: Local Repository

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Petr,

You may want to setup your own Archiva ( see [1] ).

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://maven.apache.org/archiva/