Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "anu238 ." <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/22 22:30:36 UTC

source jars for olingo 4.0.0

Hi All,
I am looking for source jars for olingo 4.0.0 but I could not find them on
the olingo website I only see source for 4.1.0. I would prefer not moving
to 4.1.0
Please help.
Thanks

Re: source jars for olingo 4.0.0

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
The source code is at https://github.com/apache/olingo-odata4, you can download for any releases. Also if you use maven for your build, it should be available in the maven repository like at maven central http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.apache.olingo%22 so that when you click on the class in your editor the source is automatically downloaded.

Ramesh..