Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cyril Godefroy <cg...@mac.com> on 2003/10/03 09:40:16 UTC

tapestry install: where to go?

Hi,
coming from WebObjects (apple), I'd like to give a shot at
Tapestry+Tomcat+Cayenne+Eclipse+Spindle. I managed to install tomcat
and Eclipse, of course. But the tutorial and the docs at jakarta only
provide info to people acquainted to using Tomcat, Jetty or JBoss. I'd
love to have more directions on creating my first HelloWorld tapestry
app in such a config. Does such a doc exist somewhere?

TIA,
Cyril

Re: tapestry install: where to go?

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.