Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by mi...@epost.de on 2002/03/18 18:51:42 UTC

Apache-SOAP vs. MS-SOAP

Hi,

my MS-SOAP-Client expects a response of a C++-type 'struct', consisting
of a boolean, an int, an array of int, an array of double and an array of
date members.

I implemented an Apache-SOAP-Service where the response consists of an instance
of a java-class consisting of these members. With the necessary type mappings,
it is no problem to send an instance of my java-class to an Apache-client.
Sending this instance to the MS-SOAP-Client, I get a COM-Error, which has
the 'errorcode' representing an 'unspecified error'.

Does anybody know, if it is possible to model a 'java-struct', so that the
MS-client is satisfied, or the other way, to teach the MS-Client to accept
the returned class-instance.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Michael

Zeitschriftenabos online bestellen - jetzt neu im Infoboten! http://www.epost.de

mulit-part SOAP messaging with attachments download to client

Posted by Earl Bingham <ea...@yahoo.com>.
With SOAP2.2 I have a program that can assemble a Message to the server
with a number of attachements. The problem is if I want to assemble a
Message back to the client with a number of attachments I am unable to
receive the message and digest the attachements.

I am thinking I may be able to use a Call object and then the resonse can
contain a number of attachements.

Has anyone implements this?

  Earl Bingham

mulit-part SOAP messaging with attachments download to client