Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de> on 2006/12/07 17:32:31 UTC

Tapestry and Spring 2.0

Spring 2 is released and I want to know if it´s compatible with tapestry
4.0.2 or even with 4.1??? Is there maybe a new Tapestry-spring.jar
available??

Re: Tapestry and Spring 2.0

Posted by Christian Dutaret <cd...@gmail.com>.
I use Tap 4.1.1-SNAPSHOT + Spring 2.0.1 + tapestry-spring 0.1.2 : works like
a charm (except some maven2 dependency oddities).

Re: Tapestry and Spring 2.0

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
We are using Spring 2.0 and Tapestry 4.0.2 together with Trails 1.0-SNAPSHOT.
You can quote me on it :) 2.0 interfaces are pretty much the same as in
1.2.6. Context file schema has some minor changes and some test classes have
changed. Overall, there should be no problem switching.

Kalle

Re: Tapestry and Spring 2.0

Posted by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com>.