Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/25 02:21:09 UTC

[T5] component is not Datefield format for dd / mm / yyyy?

Hi,

Do I need to format dd / mm / yyyy is standard in Brazil but not worked.
Only worked 5.0.9
When can test, which is different 5.0.9 and 5.0.11

Start.java (source)

Public Class Start {
@ Persist
Date _dateTest private;
GetDateTest public Date () (return _dateTest;)
public void setDateTest (Date dateTest) (_dateTest = dateTest;)
}

Start.tml

     <head>
         <title> System Start Page </title>
     </ head>

<t:form>
<t:datefield value="dateTest" format="%d/%m/%Y"/>
</t:form>
     </ body>

POM.xml -> I put 5.0.11
5.0.11 -> does not work the date format is mm / dd / yyyy.
How resolved?

Estevam Henrique Portela Mota e Silva
ehsilva@sfiec.org.br
Programmer Java and Tapestry
Brazil - Fortaleza / CE
Handicapped Auditory = deaf

Re: [T5] component is not Datefield format for dd / mm / yyyy?

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
And https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2198

Posted by Marcelo Lotif <ml...@gmail.com>.
There is an issue regarding this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2304

let's vote and pray to get this resolved soon!

=)

2008/4/25 Tomasz Dziurko <td...@gmail.com>:

> Is there any way of using old calendar or (better) is there any
> component similar to this one but with more features (localisation,
> data formatting, etc.)?
>
> Regards
> --
> Tomasz Dziurko

Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif

Re: [T5] component is not Datefield format for dd / mm / yyyy?

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
because of licensing issues,
tapestrz has fallen back to a calendar with less features

Davor Hrg