Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bryan Sevilla <Br...@headstrong.com> on 2007/10/25 04:31:19 UTC

What was the best combination of API for JSF dev't based on your experience?

I'd like to hear from you guys about what was the best combinations of
API you have already used for developing JSF webapp, those with dialog
support, bookmarking and back-button support, rich component that would
work even without javascript by just setting a flag, and easy to unit
test, somehow, I would like to try that combination for my future
projects or when I have spare time.

I have been on a JSF project once, but it gives us headaches in terms of
providing tweaks for some features our application needs. So far, I have
used myfaces 1.1.5/tomahawk-1.1.5/facelets-1.1.11.

Cheers,
Bryan