Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Souhami, Martin A." <ma...@accenture.com> on 2018/02/06 15:05:45 UTC

RE: [External] Re: JMeter 4.0 compatible w/Java 9 - Release date

Thanks Philippe! Per my initial perf tests, it's working as expected. No bugs found so far.

Martin A. Souhami
Accenture | Argentina Delivery Center
CIO - Enterprise Data Services
Suipacha 664 4th floor, Buenos Aires, Argentina
r +5411 4516 5021