Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/16 17:05:04 UTC

4.1.6 remains unusable for eclipse runtime

Can someone resolve this please and repost new binaries to the release ?

Eclipse complains that 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT remains in the classpath. This occurs after I delete tapestry from my local repo and perform a fresh install off the remote repo where 4.1.6 is released on.

Tapestry-4.1.6 release still containes hidden references to 4.1.6-SNAPSHOT inside poms and other property files referencing this release tag and tagging it as such.

Several users have posted similar requests last week.

If this can be resolved so we can run that would be terrific.

THANKSBest regards Ken in nashua

Re: 4.1.6 remains unusable for eclipse runtime

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Works fine here as well.

Kalle

Posted by Martin Strand <do...@gmail.com>.