Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Rajiv M <rm...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 19:02:32 UTC

Leading white space in uri causing error while deploy

hello,

This is an extract of datasource deployment plan which gave me an error as
"invalid URI specified at index..." when I tried to deploy the datasource:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector "
  version="1.5"
  configId="MysqlDatabase"
  parentId="org/apache/geronimo/Server">

<dependency>
  <uri>
    mysql/jars/mysql-connector-java-3.1.8-bin.jar
  </uri>
</dependency>
After checking for a while I found that the <uri> tag had white space
characters before the actual value. On trimming these white spaces, the
datasource deployed successfully.

Why was not the white space characters ignored when the deployer processed
the plan?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Re: Leading white space in uri causing error while deploy

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, this should be fixed now.

david jencks

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Never mind, I see David J created one already.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.