Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2007/04/11 02:36:31 UTC

[Axis2] WS-Policy support for WSDL2Java?

The release notes have mentioned Neethi WS-Policy support since 1.1, but
it's unclear to me exactly what this means. When I try to embed
WS-Policy statements in a WSDL and use WSDL2Java I either get an NPE
from the Neethi code (showing that at least the Neethi code is being
called), or WSDL2Java runs to completion but nothing appears to be
different in the generated code.

I thought WSDL2Java was supposed to be extracting the WS-Policy
information from the WSDL and using it to configure Rampart and/or
Sandesha2. Is anything going on with this?

Thanks,

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java

Re: [Axis2] WS-Policy support for WSDL2Java?

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

Actually i have reported a JIRA for this some time ago:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2426

Regards,
Angel

Posted by Angel Todorov <at...@gmail.com>.