Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2016/06/03 14:18:30 UTC

c++ native client

Hi,

Anyone can tell me what is the version of the native client (c++) ?

Dor

Re: c++ native client

Posted by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io>.
The current version of the commercially available native client is 8.2.1.
The open source code is closest to that 8.2 but newer with some changes. It
will commercially be known as 9.0.

RE: c++ native client

Posted by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com>.
Jacob