Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Rob van de Meulengraaf <ro...@finalist.com> on 2015/09/07 17:24:10 UTC

Console slow after closing details.

Hello,

We are having a problem with the console being very  slow when it reloads after details of a user are closed.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Goto the Users tab
2. Goto the Search tab
3. Enter any search request, e.g. Attribute id EQ xyz (this is very fast)
4. Click on the details tab (also fast enough)
5. Click on cancel to close the details window. A progress bar appears and the page is reloaded. This is very slow.

This seems to be very odd as the exact same user list has to be shown as the result of the initial query which was very fast. You would except it to be even faster now as it is in the cache and the data has not been changed.

As long as we have used Syncope this has been the case with the reload taking a couple of seconds. However on our production environment its getting slower and slower. Taking now sometimes up to 60 seconds. There are about 6M users records in that environment.

We are using Syncope 1.1.8 in a 2 node cluster.

Any ideas what might be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Rob

Re: Console slow after closing details.

Posted by Rob van de Meulengraaf <ro...@finalist.com>.