Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by jo...@apache.org on 2012/05/11 21:59:57 UTC

svn commit: r817280 - /websites/production/httpd/content/

Author: joes
Date: Fri May 11 19:59:56 2012
New Revision: 817280

Log:
Publishing svnmucc operation to httpd site by joes

Added:
    websites/production/httpd/content/
      - copied from r817279, websites/staging/httpd/trunk/content/

Re: svn commit: r817280 - /websites/production/httpd/content/

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sort of- I forgot httpd has it's own vhost with a mountain
> of legacy garbage that needed pruning first.

Thanks...

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM,  <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: joes
> Date: Fri May 11 19:59:56 2012
> New Revision: 817280
>
> Log:
> Publishing svnmucc operation to httpd site by joes

By chance would the timing window ending with this commit explain this
symptom someone just reported to another list?

"Just noticed that httpd.apache.org is serving a directory index of /content/."