Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com> on 2008/05/12 18:41:24 UTC

[Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

Hi,
I am trying to use Axis2C client API from Linux to consume a web
services that is created by Microsoft .NET in Windows.
But the return of axis2_svc_client_send_receive function indicates:

<soap:Fault xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/> ">
<faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: .
     at
 System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest()
     at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
     at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type
 type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response,
 Boolean&amp; abortProcessing)</faultstring>
<detail/>
</soap:Fault>

It seems to me that there is something wrong in the SOAPAction, what
might be the reason causing this problem.

Thanks,
Jan-fon

RE: [Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

Posted by "Fan, Jan-fon" <ja...@intel.com>.
I tried different number of digits, the results are the same.
This web services has been up and running for a long time, I believe the
server side is OK. This is the first time that we try to use Axis2C in
our application which is written in C++.
Maybe I will ask the server people to see if they can provide me some
access information in the server log file.

Thanks,
Jan-fon

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

RE: [Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

Re: [Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

Posted by Kaushalye Kapuruge <ka...@wso2.com>.

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/

RE: [Axis2] Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.