Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John McNally <jm...@collab.net> on 2001/08/03 01:50:58 UTC

Re: intake problem

you say the fields are optional. but if they are empty you want that to
be an invalid state?  Are you wanting at least one field filled, but
which one is not important?  How does a isAllSet method help you if the
fields are optional?

Need more info.
John McNally

Re: intake problem

Posted by Diogo Saad <ph...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
for example ....
I gotta a curriculum section in my site....
Among may things that the user can add is "last experience"    ( company
name / for how long / etc)

I can't force the user to fill the last experierence section .... but if he
does ... I'll save the information ....

Hope I made myself clearer now

?