Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2015/04/02 00:22:56 UTC

Re: GSoc 2015 Application misplaced

We are very sorry. We asked our contact at Google, which unfortunately
replied that it is too late:

> No, I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do about it now. The student should
> have contacted us about this before the applications closed this year.

Just a thought:

Is there any chance your proposal could be appropriate for
Apache Spamassasin? Your application does not seem rspamd-specific.

I know Spamassasin always have had Bayesian filtering, but the other
machine learning methods you mention sounds interesting.

Spamassasin mailing list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/spamassassin-dev/

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes