Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2014/04/01 01:56:01 UTC

Re: Cross Domain iFrame Communication

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Darren Bond <db...@globalcad.com> wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
> Thanks. Is there any guidance, examples or further references available
> relating to the introduction of custom rewriters to Java Shindig?
> I can see the source folder \shindig-2.5.1-source\content\gadgets\rewriter
> but wondered the relevance of the files there.
The content in this folder is related to content rewriting (rewriting
URLs for CSS, JavaScript, and images) which is different than gadget
rewriting which is rewriting the gadget XML.
> Also, if there is an importance associated with the order in which
> rewriters are executed and the use of a Guice Module as per this earlier
> post -
> <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/shindig-dev/201011.mbox/%3CAANLkTi
> nLskLrj9rvDozkDeK4A3H1DcGzUkC-Heiw+Gz5@mail.gmail.com%3E>
Yes the order is important as the thread states.  I don't have any
good examples to point you to.  I have done this once or twice before
and I remember it being pretty strait forward after doing some reading
into Guice.  If you get stuck let me know and I can try to put
together an example.