Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Rose, John B" <jb...@utk.edu> on 2016/02/25 19:09:12 UTC

[users@httpd] mpm-itk questions

Curious about any experience using mpm-itk. Pros and cons?

Would you recommend it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad

Re: [users@httpd] mpm-itk questions

Posted by Jonny Rimkus <jo...@rimkus.it>.
I'm using mpm-itk for about 2 years with about 10 virtualhosts without issues. (with php enabled)
I had very rarely segmentation faults, but I can't say if the reason is/was mpm-itk.

So my experience is good.

Am 25.02.2016 19:09:12, schrieb Rose, John B:
> Curious about any experience using mpm-itk. Pros and cons?
>
> Would you recommend it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPad

Jonny Rimkus - Software Entwickler www.rimkus.it
GnuPG Fingerprint: 79EC 3197 020B D7E8 0EB1  1BF1 85E0 81C0 B77D C2E8
Public Key: http://rimkus.it/gnupg/jonny.rimkus.it.pub.asc

Re: [users@httpd] mpm-itk questions

Posted by Sander Smeenk <ss...@freshdot.net.INVALID>.
Quoting Rose, John B (jbrose@utk.edu):

> Curious about any experience using mpm-itk. Pros and cons?

There's a dedicated mpm-itk mailinglist at
http://lists.err.no/mailman/listinfo/mpm-itk

Also, i'm running an entire shared hosting farm on mpm-itk
with no problems at all; aside from recent developments where libcap2
capabilities were introduced in mpm-itk for added security which break
NFS-mounted storage. However, using libcap2 capabilities is now an
option in the latest mpm-itk release.

Regards,
-Sndr