Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2013/10/03 16:23:50 UTC

Re: Release Apache Marmotta 3.1.0-incubating

On 03/10/13 14:58, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> I'm updating the web site, but we'd have a problem to publish it since
> INFRA-6817 is still open :-/

Issue with the firewall (INFRA-6817) solved! Although we still have an
issue generating the javadoc when java7 is required (INFRA-6837), the
site linking the 3.1.0-incubating release in now online:

   http://marmotta.incubator.apache.org

As soon as the release and the Maven artifacts haven been propagated to
the ASF mirrors and Maven Central respectively, we could do the official
announcement :-)

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research

Re: Release Apache Marmotta 3.1.0-incubating

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi,

On 03/10/13 16:23, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> As soon as the release and the Maven artifacts haven been propagated to
> the ASF mirrors and Maven Central respectively, we could do the official
> announcement :-)

Maven artifacts were propagated as expected. But due a small issue with
permissions (INFRA-6838) the distribution files of the release are only
available from few minutes ago; and they still need to propagate along
all official mirrors. Therefore I'd suggest to prepare a proper
announcement of the release on Monday morning.

Have a nice weekend!