Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/01 13:05:06 UTC

Customizable workflow design using reusable components

Hi Suresh, Marlon and team,

According to the points that we have identified in last discussion, I have
noted down few ideas that we can use to design customizable workflows with
reusable microservices. I didn't consider much about the implementation
details at this phase however you can find the approach that I'm proposing
at the end of the document. Please have a look at that and share your
views.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/118dNH6eycFdzReeNM8Cz
sqFgt67isohIHmv08pMhCPM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Dimuthu