Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 05:46:42 UTC

Re: [TRINIDAD] Modifying tr:table component

Hi max,

 Thanks for your reply

Actually i am trying to modify the trinidad table to support advanced
searching, multiple column sorting and exporting data into excel.

I am using 4 boolean variables in .tld file

1) searchEnabled
2) multipleSorting
3) exportAllRows
4) exportSelectedRows

if these variables are true then some extra rows are rendered to
support the functionality.

I am trying to modify the component by extending the renderer class,
but i am not sucessfull. Can you point me to a link which explains how
to modify complex components like table and tree or can you provide me
initial setup about how can i proceed. Is it posible to modify the
table to support above functionality by extending the component
classes or i need to modiy the original component itself.

 Please help me

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy