Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mirek Kopriva <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 20:33:00 UTC

restarting tomcat resets web services/axis deployments

Hi,
I'm experiencing a weird behaviour. When I restart tomcat the web services
deployed on axis dissapear. (it's actually generated wsdd file in WEB-INF/)

This started to happen when started using context.xml in META-INF
(needed because of using DataSources form JNDI).

I believe this should be set by some attributes in context.xml, this is how
it starts:
<Context path=3D3D"/xxx" reloadable=3D3D"true"
       unpackWAR=3D3D"false"
       privileged=3D3D"true" antiResourceLocking=3D3D"true" antiJARLocking=
=3D3D=3D
"true"

---Resouces....
Any ideas greatly welcomed.