Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 08:48:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1130358 - in /openejb/trunk/openejb3: container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/assembler/classic/ container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/cdi/ co

To continue other works before this is completely fixed,  I have to use
following code as a workaround locally for now.

Forward this to geronimo list so that others know this issue.

org.apache.geronimo.openwebbeans.GeronimoSingletonService.getContext()  {

  WebBeansContext context = contexts.get();
        if (context == null) {
            contexts.set(new WebBeansContext());
           return contexts.get();
        }
        return context;
}

--
Shawn

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
We need to figure out where the WebBeansContext is supposed to get created because in the osgi work it needs to get initialized in its constructor in order to work.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.