Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Nix <rg...@att.net> on 2020/04/07 01:43:11 UTC

I cannot complete the 4.1.7 Apache OpenOffice install

Gail Nix

Re: I cannot complete the 4.1.7 Apache OpenOffice install

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
More information would be helpful, so that we can help you.

What operating system and version are you using?

What specific actions have you taken?

What, if any, error message(s) are you getting?

We will assume you downloaded it from: https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html, if not delete what you have and go to the above site and download from there. Make sure you read and follow all instructions there.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this email to you. If you’re not subscribed to the users list you may not see all the replies to your problem.

Please reply to the users group at: users@openoffice.apache.org so that all users can assist you.

Sent from my iPhone