Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2010/07/06 18:05:05 UTC

Getting to RMLL

The address of the registration and main conference area is:

1 avenue du Docteur Albert Schweitzer
33400 Talence

It is in the ENSEIRB building on campus. There are currently signs on
some of the street signs pointing the way to RMLL, with green arrows
that say RMLL. They only show up when you get close. They direct you
into a parking lot and end there. Up a slight rise is the building you
want.

Florent has the information required to get you your room key. He also
has your breakfast vouchers as necessary.

 From the airport, the taxi ran me a little over 40 Euros.

Richard

Re: Getting to RMLL

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
On 7/6/2010 6:05 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
> The address of the registration and main conference area is:
>
> 1 avenue du Docteur Albert Schweitzer
> 33400 Talence
>
> It is in the ENSEIRB building on campus. There are currently signs on
> some of the street signs pointing the way to RMLL, with green arrows
> that say RMLL. They only show up when you get close. They direct you
> into a parking lot and end there. Up a slight rise is the building you
> want.
>
> Florent has the information required to get you your room key. He also
> has your breakfast vouchers as necessary.
>
> From the airport, the taxi ran me a little over 40 Euros.
>
> Richard

As we are booked in student housing, you're going to need to bring your
own towel and wash clothe. We just learned you're also going to need to
bring your own pillow. Or bring something to make one. They do provide a
pillow case in a pinch.

Richard