Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2004/02/06 11:50:33 UTC

Re: Gump docs gen AKA Alexandria

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004, Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> What instead I tend to think is better would be to move it under
> Forrest.

Wherever you find a community that supports it ...

> The main reason is that Alexandria is dead,

because it doesn't have a community that supports it ;-)

You need to get people interested in and working on it, then it
doesn't matter at all where the code lives.  If you think it will be
welcome by the Forrest community, go for it.  Well, the interested
people from the Forrest community could as well join Alexandria.
Whatever works best for you (plural you).

Stefan

Re: Gump docs gen AKA Alexandria

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> If you think it will be
> welcome by the Forrest community, go for it.  Well, the interested
> people from the Forrest community could as well join Alexandria.
> Whatever works best for you (plural you).

"plural you"... hmmm... I'll ask Forrest then, thanks :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -