Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Alan D. Salewski" <as...@healthmarketscience.com> on 2007/06/19 00:34:38 UTC

Extract wagon-maven-plugin from MyFaces project?

Hello All,

Before sitting down to write my own non-maven artifact deployment
plugin, I found the MyFaces 'wagon-maven-plugin' that provides most of
the functionality I need.

Since the plugin is not specific to the MyFaces project, I'm wondering
if there are any plans to move it to a stand-alone project.

Thanks,
-Al

--
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
::

Re: Extract wagon-maven-plugin from MyFaces project?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Alan,

currently the wagon-maven-plugin is used for the nightly builds in
myfaces. But if there is a public demand for this plugin we can start a
request to the Maven project to include this plugin.

Whether this plugin comes from the MyFaces project or the Maven project
you can use the plugin now.

Regards

Bernd