Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Stephan Marwedel <ma...@thales.de> on 2000/05/02 19:14:48 UTC

SAX Locator

Hi,

I've not found an implementation of the SAX API Locator class. Since
it's optional, I presume that it's not implemented in Xerces C version
1.1.0, or did I simply not find it?

Are there any plans to implement it?

Regards

Stephan

Stephan Marwedel, Object Technology Group      .~.
THALES Communication GmbH, Hamburg, Germany    /V\
Email: marwedel@thales.de                    //   \\
Web: http://www.thales.de                   /(     )\
                                              ^^-^^
                                               Tux

Re: SAX Locator

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Its in the current code base, so it will be in the next release.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib Class Libraries
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com