Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Jeffrey Graham <jg...@sk-tech.com> on 2006/05/26 18:54:06 UTC

getting ant to enable ODBC

Hello,

How do I tell ant to build the ODBC stuff?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: getting ant to enable ODBC

Posted by Andreas Fester <af...@apache.org>.
Jeffrey Graham wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How do I tell ant to build the ODBC stuff?

On which platform are you? On MS-Windows, it should always
compile with ODBC support (#define LOG4CXX_HAVE_ODBC 1
in the MS-Windows specific configuration header log4cxx.hw).

On UNIX, it seems that odbc is not yet supported by the ant build;
you can try it with the autotools build system and

./configure  --with-ODBC=unixODBC

Anyway, it would be best if you tell us more about your environment:
OS, Compiler, and the actual error message or issue you are having :-)

Thanks,

	Andreas