Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "chidigam ." <bh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/12 01:39:34 UTC

Kafka Custom Authentication & Authorization

Hi All,
To Authenticate & Authorize the producer and consumers, I want to
integrate  with third party Entitlement manager. Is there reference
implementation ?

Any link for doc or comments I appreciate.

Regards
Bhanu

Re: Kafka Custom Authentication & Authorization

Posted by Arunkumar <pm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi There
We are also trying to do the same and we are trying to over ride PlainLoginModule as well. When I add a jar it is not identifying and loading the jar. If there is any examples which we can follow will be usefull. Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advanceArunkumar Pichaimuthu, PMP

    On Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 5:31:58 AM CST, 陈江枫 <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

 You can implement your own authenticator, check SaslAuthenticator  , and
your own authorizer, check SimpleAuthorizer

Posted by 陈江枫 <ka...@gmail.com>.