Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Biplob Biswas <re...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/07 15:21:51 UTC

Re: StreamingKmeans Spark doesn't work at all

Hi,

Can anyone care to please look into this issue?  I would really love some
assistance here.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks & Regards
Biplob Biswas

Posted by Biplob Biswas <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shuai,

Thanks for the reply, I mentioned in the mail that I tried running the
scala example as well from the link I provided and the result is the same.

Thanks & Regards
Biplob Biswas

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Biplob Biswas <re...@gmail.com>.