Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Yong Feng <fe...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/02 04:13:22 UTC

Re: How Sliders configure configuration file of regionserver of HBase

Jon, Ted

Happy new year.

After read more, I understand knowing the host list or single host of
master role in Slider script or template is not supported by either Slider
or YARN.

So what I can do is

a) pre-define a group of hosts with label of master
b) specify label of master for master role in app resource specfication
c) get host list with label of master in template/scripts when deploying
slave role

However I did not find doc how to get host list with label of master in
Slider template/scripts like rs_hosts as follows

{% for host in rs_hosts %}{{host}}
{% endfor %}

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Yong

Posted by Yong Feng <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted.

I will check if I could get some resources to contribute.

Yong

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
YARN-3003 was logged.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.