Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Weck, Andreas" <An...@LDI.RLP.DE> on 2003/08/06 15:02:36 UTC

exceptions in Hyphenation

Hallo,

I'm using Fop 0.20.5rc3a.

I did an entry into the <exceptions>-block for the german hyphenation
(de.xml) like this:

<hyphen-char value="-"/>
<exceptions>
Denkm-al-pfle-ge
</exceptions>

After a successful building of fob.jar i created a pdf, but the hyphenation
algorithm hyphen the word like this: Denk-malpflege

So what i do wrong? Functions hyph at all?

Thank you
Andreas Weck
eMail: andreas.weck@ldi.rlp.de

Re: exceptions in Hyphenation

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Weck, Andreas wrote:
> I did an entry into the <exceptions>-block for the german hyphenation
> (de.xml) like this:

Hyphenation exceptions aren't well supported currently. it may well be
possible that supressing pattern based hyphenation for certain words
is the only working mode.

J.Pietschmann