Posted to users@maven.apache.org by BRUNOT Sébastien <Se...@vizzavi.fr> on 2003/07/03 18:05:59 UTC

Javancss plugin

Hello,

I tried the javancss 1.0 plugin with maven beta 9, and... Here's the result
:

javancss:
    [echo] Generating JavaNCSS report for site generation
javancss:do-xml:
    [java] java.lang.NullPointerException
    [java]      at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:175)
    [java]      at javancss.Javancss.<init>(Javancss.java:548)
    [java]      at javancss.Main.main(Main.java:33)
    [java] Exception in thread "main"
    [java] [ERROR] Java Result: 1

Anyone got an idea ?

Sebastien BRUNOT

RE: Javancss plugin

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Sebastian,

This plugin is not part of Maven. Thus you should probably try to ask on
the related SF project's mailing list/forum rather than here. You could
also submit a patch there.

It is probably working with an older version of Maven but not with Maven
b9.

-Vincent