Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/07/26 20:05:58 UTC

[lang] The private field StringEscapeUtils.DEFAULT_ENTITIES is ne ver read locally

The private field StringEscapeUtils.DEFAULT_ENTITIES is never read locally.

Should it be deleted? Do we plan on using it?

Gary

Re: [lang] The private field StringEscapeUtils.DEFAULT_ENTITIES is never read locally

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Sounds like a delete to me. Add it back later if required.

Stephen