Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2020/09/06 18:26:15 UTC

"When you should not use Apache Ignite", 8 Sept, Online

Dear Apache Ignite community members,

We are all subscribed to this list because we are interested in Apache
Ignite.  I participated in its development, and now I have the honor of
serving as VP, Apache Ignite (PMC chair).

It is quite natural to share only the benefits and strengths of your
solution, avoiding limitations. As a technical guy, I understand that this
is not really possible to create a limitless product that fits every
imaginable case.

And on September 8, 2020, I'll give a talk about cases when Apache Ignite
won't suit your needs, cases in which it is better to take something else.
Join the Apache Ignite Virtual meetup on September 8th, join to get the
zoom link and chat after the talk.

https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/272551117/

Hope to see you soon.
Have an awesome week,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: "When you should not use Apache Ignite", 8 Sept, Online

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Here are the links:

Video: https://youtu.be/7UjENQBFvIQ
Slides:
https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/EPAM_AIMeetup_When_you_should_note_use_Apache_Ignite.pdf

Join Virtual Meetup not to miss the next Ignite talks! September 15 visit
the Community Gathering and learn more about planned changes in Ignite 3.0
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-Virtual-Meetup/events/272675408/

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Here are the links: