Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2007/12/07 18:12:15 UTC

[core] unit test failure: testFranceLocaleWithoutNonBrakingSpace

Hi,

When rebuilding core I am getting a test failure:

Results :

Failed tests:

testFranceLocaleWithoutNonBrakingSpace(javax.faces.convert.NumberConverterTest)

testFranceLocaleWithNonBrakingSpace(javax.faces.convert.NumberConverterTest)

Matthias? I know its you, I can tell by the spelling :-)

Regards,

Simon

Re: [core] unit test failure: testFranceLocaleWithoutNonBrakingSpace

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
:-)

can you
a) rename them