Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Leos Literak <li...@centrum.cz> on 2008/04/25 23:13:04 UTC

Re: servlet transport bug - sample

Hi guys,

I cannot figure this problem myself, I would have to learn CXF from
developer side in fact. I thought it will be one afternoon task ...

I prepared complete setup to reproduce this issue. It contains minimal
jetty 6.1.5 installation, sample web application with all neccessary CXF
jars, CXFNoSpringServlet subclass and sample web service, that you
should be familiar with :-)

http://www.abclinuxu.cz/tmp/jetty-cfx-servlet.zip

Please take a look at it and tell me, what's wrong. If it is my fault,
please send me a patch.

http://localhost:8080/services
{http://unknown.namespace/}HelloWorldImplPort

http://localhost:8080/services/users?wsdl
No service was found.

Thank you

Leos

Re: servlet transport bug - example

Posted by li...@centrum.cz.
Thanks, it works :-)
> Od: willem.jiang@gmail.com
> Komu: users@cxf.apache.org
> Datum: 27.04.2008 16:17
> Předmět: Re: servlet transport bug - example
>
>Hi Leos,
>
>It's weekend, just be patient :)
>
>I went through the whole jetty files ,  you need to use the related path
to start your endpoint.

>Endpoint.publish("/users", new HelloWorldImpl());
>
>I saw your comment on AbcCxfServlet.java if the code is changed like
upper . The exception will not effect your Serlvet transport. It's the
JmsTransportFactory's resource injection error. You can still get the wsdl
by using the url http://localhost:8080/services/users?wsdl
>Basically you just need to remove the
cxf-rt-transports-jms-2.0.5-incubator.jar from your WEB-INF\lib to walk
around this issue.

>Now I figured out a way to fix JmsTransportFactory's bus resource
injection error by adding the resource name of bus, and it passed with
your test case.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leos,